10 in stock
A tin of seed balls bursting with beautiful native common poppy seeds (Papaver rhoeas).
- A simple way to grow wildflowers from seed.
- Clay ball (plus added chili) naturally protects seed from predators.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- Great for bees and butterflies.
- Ideal for garden beds and planting pots.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 200 poppy seeds.
- As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 - 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
- For best results, scatter in the autumn. Flowers June-August.