10 in stock
- A simple way to grow wildflowers from seed.
- Clay ball (plus added chili) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- An all white wildflower mix that's perfect for bees and butterflies.
- Ideal for garden beds and planting pots.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 150 Cloud Meadow seeds.
- As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 - 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
- For best results, scatter in the spring or autumn.
|White clover||Trifolium repens||Perennial||Flowers April - Nov.|
|White campion||Silene latifolia||Perennial||Flowers June - Sept.|
|Oxeye daisy||Leuchanthemum vulgare||Perennial||Flowers June - Oct.|
|Perennial||Flowers June - Sept.|
|Perennial||Flowers April - Sept.|