8 in stock
- A simple way to grow wildflowers from seed.
- Clay ball (plus added chili) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- Wildflower mix perfect for bees.
- Ideal for garden beds and planting pots.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 bee mix seeds.
- As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 - 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
- For best results, scatter in the spring or autumn.
|Perennial||Flowers May - Sept.|
|Perennial||Flowers June - Sept.|
|Perennial||Flowers April - Sept.|
|Perennial||Flowers June - Oct.|
|Perennial||Flowers April - Nov.|